Bridges & Flyovers
Kashec have successfully completed design and construction supervision for Pune's longest and first double level flyover at COEP (College Of Engineering Pune) junction. The project consists of three flyovers with a curved deck double level flyover .
- Three flyovers with total length of 1700 meters.
- Curved double height flyover to make junction signal free.
- Integral deck construction to minimize number of joints and bearings.
- The bridge deck comprising of 1.2m deep precast presteressed beams provide a pleasing view in elevation and make the structure blend with urban landscape.
- Reduced deck depth to achieve gentle slopes and reduced overall length and thereby reducing cost and construction period in busy urban area.
- Design customized to allow for quick construction of piles and pile cap, per pier to cause minimum obstruction to traffic.
- All activities of deck girder launching and deck construction carried out during night hours to cause minimum traffic disruptions.
- Design of eccentric pile caps to avoid delays and abortive works on discovery of underground services as well as to avoid delay due to tree cutting permissions.
- Total project cost Rs. 68 crores
Kashec have successfully completed detailed design and construction supervision of iconic Bund Garden Bridge. The total length of four lane bridge- 390 m long is spanned by five integral insitu RC arches each spanning 55 meters. Kashec provided full pre and post tender design and drawings, construction stage design for unbalanced arch thrust, advise on construction methods and construction sequence
- Total Bridge length is 390m.
- Total cost of project Rs. 28.62 crores
Project deals with construction of ROB having 11 spans of 20m each on Dargah side & 7 spans of 20m on Beed-bypass side & Solid approaches of 208m, with slip roads. Overall length 574.20 m
- i) Pre-cast PSC 4 Girder system with cast in situ Diaphragms and Deck Slab with 1.5 m Cantilever on either side.
- ii) Bearing- POT – PTFE
- iii) Expansion Joint - Strip seal type
- Total Cost of Project Rs. 27.16 crores
Project consists of seven spans (25 m. each) Pre Cast & Pre Stressed Six Girder System & Cast in Situ Deck Slab structure. Overall length of 500 m.
- i) M-50 Pre-cast PSC 6 Girder system with cast in situ Diaphragms and Deck Slab with 2.0 m Cantilever on either side.
- ii) Bearings - POT – PTFE.
- iii) Expansion joint - Strip Seal type
- Total cost of Project: Rs. 25 crores
This is a railway overbridge. Total length of the bridge is 640 m. It consists of 44.50m composite Railway span & 150m viaduct portion.
- The Railway span length is 44.5m.
- It comprises of a structural steel frame with RC deck slab. Each side has a three span continuous precast girder with a RC deck slab.
- Total cost of Project: 24 crores
The length of flyover is 490 mts and is constructed starting from Pune Cantonment via Kondhwa Road to Lullanagar Chowk. This flyover has four spans which includes two span of 30 mts and one each of 25mts and 20 mts.
- Length of Bridge - 490 m.
- Width of Bridge - 15 m.
- Approach Road – 385 m. ( Both Sides )
- Total Spans - 4 (30 m.X 2 span,25 m.1 span,20 m.1 span)
- Total Elevated Length : 105 m.
- Construction Type - Precast, Prestressed Girder
- Anticrush Barrier - 1 m. Height Anticrush Barrier
- Total cost of Project: 15 crores
- Total length of Subway 433.50.
- GMC Side 240 m,
- GDC Side 193.50 m.,
- Total Width of Subway 7.50 m.
- Carriageway: 6m, Foot path 1.50 m
- Total cost of Project: 9.50 cores