Captain Of Ports Pontoon-Dolphin Berth at Goa
Client: Goa State Infrastructure Development Corporation
Project Cost: Rs. 17.84 Crores
Project Period: 15 months
This is first Hybrid Jetty in India with maintenance free foam filled concrete pontoons. Innovative concept to offer maximum flexibility in catering to range of vessels.
Demolition of existing jetty
- Inspection & survey of existing jetty structure.
- To propose suitable time & sequence for demolition vis-a-vis construction of new jetty.
- To propose latest demolition methods preventing any adverse effects of demolition on vessel traffic & marine environment.
- Estimation & tendering.
- Detailed supervision of demolition works.
- A Hybrid Jetty to cater to range of vessels from 4000 DWT to less than 100 DWT.
- It comprises 20m x 5m x 2.1m two concrete floating Pontoons to provide a fixed freeboard to embank and discharge passenger.
- It comprises 3 nos. of Dolphins.
- Central Dolphin: 11m x 6m
- LHS Dolphin: 3.75m x 4m
- RHS Dolphin: 3.7m x 4m
- Gangway simply supported of marine grade aluminum of size 15m x 3m with one hinged and Roller support at opposite ends
Scope of Services:
- Detailed engineering survey, e
- Engineering design,
- Geotechnical investigations,
- Material investigations (of all component of project).
- Estimate, working drawings, GAD, tender documents & tender schedules etc.